Six910 consist of three parts, the MySQL database, the back-end REST services and the UI. The UI and the REST back-end are available as Docker images. Follow these steps to install Six910:
- Get the database schema here and install on a MySQL server.
- Get the REST back-end here and install on a docker server.
- Get the UI here and install on a docker server.
Docker environment variable must be set on both the back-end and the UI. They are:
REST back-end environment variables
- SIX910_DB_HOST is the database IP address or host name
- SIX910_DB_USER is the database username
- SIX910_DB_PASSWORD is the database password
- SIX910_DB_DATABASE=six910 is the database name
- SIX910_API_KEY is the API key used for some services and can be any long string of characters and numbers
UI environment variables
- API_URL is the URL of the REST back-end install in step 2
- API_KEY is the same API key used on the back-end
- EMAIL_HOST is the email host used to send emails
- EMAIL_USER is the email server username
- EMAIL_PASSWORD is the email server password
- EMAIL_PORT is the email port used
- MAIL_SENDER_ADDRESS is the email address used when sending emails
- MAIL_SUBJECT_ORDER_RECEIVED is a custom email subject used for order emails
- COMPANY_NAME is the name of your company or cart site used in emails
- SIX910_CART_SITE_URL is the site URL used when generating sitemap.xml
Logging in to Six910
Log into the admin section of your cart using the following steps
- Go to http://yoursiteaddress/admin
- Use default username admin
- Us default password admin
- Change the password to something secure.
This is a the admin dashboard that you should see after login:
Press the View Site button and see the site: